BEST BLACK COMPRESSION SHORTS FOR WOMEN
The model is wearing a small. She weighs 50 KG and is 164cm tall. Medical grade compression shorts does not correlate with fashion outerwear. Please use the chart and go by your current weight and height. If you are postpartum and are on the border between sizes please purchase the next size down. If you have any fit problems we will ensure that you receive the right size.
PLEASE NOTE : OUR POSTPARTUM RANGE OF SHORTS AND LEGGINGS ARE NOT SUITABLE TO BE WORN DURING PREGNANCY. OUR PREGNANCY SHORTS ARE DESIGNED TO WEAR DURING PREGNANCY.
WHY CHOOSE CORETECH® SHORTS?
Patented Coretech® shorts speeds up post pregnancy recovery of the following;
- Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM).
- C-section or perineal trauma.
- Increase stability and mobility.
- Regaining your pre-baby body shape
If you have osteitis pubis, groin, hip or hamstring injury, or a related condition caused by pelvic instability you will benefit from these Coretech® shorts. Supacore has been registered and listed as a medical device in the European Union and with the Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia. Coretech® shorts have been approved and are endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association.
Heath benefit rebates may be available
WHY ARE CORETECH® SHORTS DIFFERENT TO OTHER COMPRESSION SHORTS?
- Patented waistband technology built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt to provide compression to the pelvis and core.
- Medical grade compression level ensuring improved blood flow to the muscles.
- Seamless knitting technology for comfort, longevity and less waste during the production process.
- Ribtech® body mapped ribbing over glutes , hamstring, hip ,tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging ( mimicking kinesiology)
- Last longer. Seamless knit provides less seams resulting in less wear and tear and no fraying. Quality tested up to 100 washes.
LEVEL OF COMPRESSION
HIGH/FIRM MEDICAL GRADE COMPRESSION 25 MMHG
LAURA, RUNNER, MOTHER, PUBLIC AFFAIRS EXECUTIVE
FRAN, ATHLETE, MOTHER
JULIE, RUNNER, MOTHER, JOURNALIST
WHEN SHOULD YOU WEAR THEM FOR BEST BENEFIT?
WHO USES CORETECH?
Our biggest customers are new Mothers (post-partum) who want to recover quickly.They tend to use the product well past the birth giving them support and recovery on an ongoing basis.Female athletes with groin, osteitis pubis, lower back pain and pelvic instability are number 2 in our sales.
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A PRIVATE HEALTH FUND REBATE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR FUND FOR ELIGIBILITY.
To ensure longevity of the product please follow the care instruction and handle with care.
- Cold gentle machine wash inside out with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softeners
WEARING YOUR SUPACORE GARMENTS
Please take extra care when wearing football boots or track shoes with studs. Remove shoes before taking off or putting on your Supacore compression garments.
Due to the high level of compression when putting on your Supacore garments, we recommend gathering the leg before placing the foot through, pulling the garment up the leg section by section to avoid placing unnecessary strain on the in leg seams by pulling from the waist.
Be mindful when wearing jewellery or watches that may snag or pull the fabric.
CHLORINE AND SALT WATER RECOVERY SESSIONS
We do not recommend that you wear your Supacore garments for recovery in chlorine pools as the chemicals will corrode the fabric and impact on the longevity of the product. Rinse immediately in clean water after use if your Supacore garments have been exposed to salt or chlorinated water.